[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
THIS, etc. • View topic - I saw a GZA live and it was amazingincrediblewow

THIS, etc.

that would quite misplaced be.

I saw a GZA live and it was amazingincrediblewow

a place where you can post. if you think of a post you may leave it here.

Re: I saw a GZA live and it was amazingincrediblewow

Postby rehana » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 am

rehana

Postby lloyd » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Sorry to interrupt but have you guys seen Todd Hollis? He was gonna take me to the zoo but he never picked me up. was all alone left on the side of the road in the rain and two melted ice creams in my hands :( :|
lloyd

Postby rehana » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 am

rehana

Postby lloyd » Thu May 03, 2012 7:14 am

alex that was MF Doom the whole time hahaha been meaning to get him forever thanx bombastic tunes yo
lloyd

Postby lloyd » Tue May 22, 2012 1:30 am

well alex it was pretty good the beats were funkier than I was expecting and MF Doom is a cool rapper however the samples were more annoying than liquid swords so 7.5/10 overall will listen again thnx
lloyd

Postby alex » Thu May 24, 2012 11:34 am

np
alex
admin

admin

Postby lloyd » Fri May 25, 2012 10:21 pm

where's the joke - me on my post

I listened to the new hot rap album everyone's buzzing about R.A.P. Music

it was p. good but overall too christian heh