[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
THIS, etc. • View topic - Barsh De Borshte

THIS, etc.

that would quite misplaced be.

Barsh De Borshte

a place where you can post. if you think of a post you may leave it here.

Re: Barsh De Borshte

Postby lloyd » Thu May 31, 2012 7:59 am

The Fresh Keeper of the Light: play now or wait for mike
Valdima: yeah
Valdima: making a bana tart tatin
The Fresh Keeper of the Light: what
Valdima: tho
Valdima: banana tart tatin
lloyd

Postby roy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Stranger: Is there any Indian Girl?
You: yes, indian girls do exist believe it or not
You: there was a myth going round in 1980s america that all indians were in fact male
You: however, this was proven wrong in 1992 when howard carter took a deep voyage into central india
You: it was there where he came across a tribe of indian girls
You: the first of their kind
You: and they all lived happily ever after
Stranger: hw u know this?
You: because
You: sir
You: I was in that tribe
Stranger: u from?
You: india
Stranger: where in india?
You: I live in deshan now
You: its in the south
Stranger: do u know hindi
You: of course, what deshanian doesn't
Stranger: ur age?
You: 17
Stranger: colg girl?
You: yes
You: your asl?
Stranger: 19 m chd
You: nice
Stranger: so wat u want?
You: a toilet made out of solid gold, but it's just not in the cards now is it

deshan was a name made up on the spot btw
roy

Postby roy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:59 pm

You: do you want to buy some death sticks?
Stranger: whats that?
You: a mild hallucinogen that is commonly found in the outer rim worlds
Stranger: interesting how much?
You: 20 credits will do fine
Stranger: nah nigga nahh!
roy

Postby lloyd » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:02 am

I found this in some old text file. I may have posted it already, I fgoert

Henry JS says (10:28 AM)
im not well off i live off my girlfriends money
angelo says (10:28 AM)
sounds like tony lol
angelo says (10:29 AM)
well not anymore, he said his money will probably run out by the end of this month, then it's the street again
Henry JS says (10:30 AM)
sounds so sad i almost wish i never blocke dhim wait no i do not Care At All
I Wanna Be The Fresh Keeper says (10:30 AM)
]=
angelo says (10:30 AM)
lol whatever happened between you two anyway
idk its llike
Henry JS says (10:31 AM)
you know how you guys consistently pushed that line of how much bs i could tolerate from both of you
measured with how much i enjoyed talking to you
well tony broke that line, and unfortunately for him i never enjoyed talking to him that much so
I Wanna Be The Fresh Keeper says (10:32 AM)
this might not be a surprise
but I don't even remember who tony is or what he did
Henry JS says (10:32 AM)
hahahahahha
angelo says (10:32 AM)
hahahahaha
its like poetry in motion
loved that build-up
thats good lloyd, and you make sure you carry on never remembering who tony is or what he did ok sport
lloyd

Postby alex » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 am

tony 2012. End Tony
alex
admin

admin

Postby angelo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:19 am

I say:
haha ''if I remember''
fuck man childhood must have been rough for you because when everyone made excuses for not doing homework, staying up late, coming home late and all the usual shit a kid does, everyone else was lying when they said they forgot but you were the only one being sincere
Ledouche says:
yeah that's my life
I say:
you should get a job as one of those people that delivers hearts to hospitals
Ledouche says:
hahaha omg I dunno why I lol'd
I say:
oh shit sorry forgot your heart bro
Ledouche says:
hahahaha
hahaha
I say:
have you ever seen the movie 50 first dates with adam sandler
Ledouche says:
oh man I found a text file
Henry JS says (10:28 AM)
im not well off i live off my girlfriends money
angelo says (10:28 AM)
sounds like tony lol
angelo says (10:29 AM)
well not anymore, he said his money will probably run out by the end of this month, then it's the street again
sounds so sad i almost wish i never blocke dhim wait no i do not Care At All
I Wanna Be The Fresh Keeper says (10:30 AM)
]=
angelo says (10:30 AM)
lol whatever happened between you two anyway
idk its llike
Henry JS says (10:31 AM)
you know how you guys consistently pushed that line of how much bs i could tolerate from both of you
measured with how much i enjoyed talking to you
well tony broke that line, and unfortunately for him i never enjoyed talking to him that much so
I Wanna Be The Fresh Keeper says (10:32 AM)
this might not be a surprise
but I don't even remember who tony is or what he did
hahahahahha
hahahahaha
its like poetry in motion
loved that build-up
thats good lloyd, and you make sure you carry on never remembering who tony is or what he did ok sport
I say:
haha that's great
and the dual-team me and henry after you say that is amazing
that is one great goddamn text file
Ledouche says:
I should post it in this,etc
I say:
yeh let's not forget about this
Ledouche says:
haha
ha. ha. ha. ;__;
angelo